Service is the mobile application operated by NLP Project LLC
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (Service Providers or Third Party)
Data Processor (or Service Provider or Third Party) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Types of Data We Collect
Data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including your name, age, gender, email address.
Data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data. Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
Each Application obtains information that you provide when you download and register the Application. When you register with us and/or use an Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, and other registration information; (b) your age and sex; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and (d) information that is entered into our system when you use the Applications, such as your Usage data or other Personal data (“User Provided Data”). We may also use the information that you provide to us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices, and marketing promotions. Important information can range from changes in our terms of service to changes that may affect your data. Users can opt-out of marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Data
Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Applications by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that advertise their products and/or services through our Applications. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you.
Use of Your Personal Data
General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Ways we use your Personal Data include, but is not limited to: (1) to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network; (2) identify you as a user in our system; (3) improve the quality of experience when you use our Applications; (4) send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created; (5) send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created; (6) send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and (7) to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Applications and for other marketing purposes of NLP Project.
Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Applications. NLP Project reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties, including but not limited to our research partners, in its sole discretion. This does not include genetic data.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data and Usage Data with third party service providers who work on our behalf. See Service provider section for more details.
Third Party Data Collection – Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook Analytics is an analytics service provided by Facebook Inc. You may opt out of providing data to Facebook Analytics in your application settings. Full instructions can be found at this support article.
We encourage you to review Facebook’s data policy.
For more information on general policies please review Facebook’s Policy Page.
Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
We also encourage you to review Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Data Retention Policy
We will retain User Provided Data for as long as you use the Applications and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you would like us to delete User Provided Data, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Applications to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by law. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data.
- We will periodically send you free newsletters and emails that directly promote the use of our Applications. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below). Unsubscribe instructions will be included in every email.
Security of Your Personal Data
NLP Project is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we limit access to your Personal Data to employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information that we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. Therefore, while NLP Project uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, NLP Project cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Terms Of Service
Thank you for using our products and services (the “Service/s”). By becoming a member or using our Services, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Therefore, it is important that you carefully read through these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not register with NLP Project.
Using our Services
To use our Services you must follow some simple rules. The Service is only available for your private use and is not intended for commercial use. Do not misuse the Services, so that either NLP Project or anyone else is harmed in any way. You may only use the Services as permitted by law and these Terms. By using our Services, you agree that:
- All of the personal data provided by you is accurate and up to date.
- You are solely responsible for all activities on your account and all the content that is uploaded and/or created under your NLP Project account (“User Material”).
- NLP Project does not monitor the contents of the Service, but may at any time choose, at its sole discretion, to remove User Material from the Service and/or your user account and to terminate your account and membership.
- Your membership, including your email and password, with NLP Project is personal and may not be transferred or used by someone else. You are responsible for storing your login details in a safe manner. NLP Project is not in any way responsible for any loss or damage caused by unauthorized access to your account or use of your login details. If you learn of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately inform NLP Project’s Customer Service. Contact details are available at the bottom of this document.
- Violation of any of these Terms will lead to a direct termination of your user account and subscription. If you violate these terms, you will not get a refund.
- You may not engage in any commercial activities, advertise and/or provide hints (such as links) on where commercial activities are present through our Services.
- You may not contribute with any propaganda, religious and/or political views, or contribute with information which in any way contains or involves incitement to racial hatred, child pornography or pornography through the use of our Services. Further, you may not defame, harass or offend other people through the use of our Services.
- If you have any criticism or feedback regarding NLP Project or our Services, you will first contact NLP Project to help us to improve our Services.
- You may not transmit, and/or distribute files that may damage NLP Project or others’ computers or property (such as viruses and trojan horses).
- You may not share others’ personal information, without their approval.
All rights in and to the Services, including any trademarks, service marks, trade names and copyrighted content (collectively “Intellectual Property”) presented within the Service are the property of NLP Project and/or third parties.
You agree not to use Intellectual Property for any other purposes except for your use of the Service, unless required otherwise by applicable mandatory law.
By submitting User Material to NLP Project, you warrant and represent that you hold the copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights to your content. You agree to grant NLP Project a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use User Material to the extent necessary for NLP Project to operate and maintain the Service. This license shall remain valid until the respective User Material is deleted from the Service by you or by NLP Project in accordance with these Terms.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
You use the Service at your own risk. The Service is provided “AS IS”, without any warranties, and NLP Project does not warrant that the Service and availability thereof will be uninterrupted or error free. NLP Project does not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or software or other documents, including User Material, which are referenced by or linked to. References or links to third parties' websites are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
You are responsible for your own health. NLP Project is not a medical organization, and we will not provide you with any medical advice or diagnosis
For the sake of clarity, NLP Project doesn’t undertake the obligation to monitor the contents of User Material. We allow users to see content generated by other users. Sometimes, users may view content that we deem as inappropriate.
You are not entitled to assign your rights and/or obligations under these Terms or use of the Service to any third party without NLP Project’s prior written consent. NLP Project is entitled to assign its rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
NLP Project reserves the right to refuse the Service to anyone for any reason at any time. NLP Project may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on NLP Project’s website (https://pulse.omnio.site/). Any and all material changes shall become into effect between you and NLP Project upon your acceptance of such changes (e.g. by using the Services after such notification has been made to you or renewing your subscription).
For further information, inquiries or assistance you may contact NLP Project. Customer Service is available in ways specified on the website or in the apps. The channels for support might differ from time-to-time.